- Sometimes, children who are inebriated from caffeinated root beer (the diet is caffeine-free) (also, that website is more than a little creepy) sing “Go Tell It on the Mountain” at the top of their lungs the whole way home. I think this must be indicative of something, but I’m not sure what.
- Nonfiction does not relieve my brain in the same way that a good story will. Thank you, Adam, for the new Harry Potter book.
- I am 20% finished with the seminar meetings for student teaching. Next week I will work 20% of my internship hours in a high-school library where they are changing over the catalog (!), and then I get a couple of weeks to work for pay.
- I still only have one senator. I think Coleman’s newly-initiated lawsuit is a graceless and scuzzy move that obstructs the electoral process. (from the Strib; limited time)
- I kinda love this clock project. I also very much enjoy the concept of rose windows as a kindergarten art project, and I wish my kids got out of school earlier so we could do this kind of thing in the afternoons. I regret the lack of an art teacher in their lives.
And now I’m going to bed.